Join us for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks!
Day Student Tuition 2018
One Week: $1005
Residential Tuition 2018
One Week: $1420
New Camp Discounts!
- EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION
– Option 1: Take $75 off your bill per student if you register on or before January 10. You will also be eligible for a chance to win a private lesson! ($60 value)
– Option 2: If you register AND pay your tuition in full on or before January 10, you will receive all of the perks listed above, a chance to win a SECOND private lesson AND a $150 ticket credit to use as you please for the 2018 Litchfield Jazz Festival!
- LOYALTY DISCOUNT – For those campers for whom 2018 is at least a 5th time at camp, take $200 off your total tuition.
- SIBLING/PARENT/GRANDPARENT DISCOUNT – Litchfield Jazz Camp is offering a discount of $100 off the tuition of a second family member enrolled at LJC for the same week.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS! Get 20% off tuition for groups of 5 or more signing up from the same school! Contact us for details 860-361-6285 or email email@example.com
Camp fees include all classes, rooming for five nights (residents only Sun-Thurs), nightly faculty concerts, jam sessions, one camp t-shirt, three excellent meals a day featuring local organic produce (dietary needs are accommodated), plus admission to and performance at The Litchfield Jazz Festival as well all artist talks and clinics. For multi-week registrants, weekend overnights are included. Students registered for Session 4 have an up-charge of $100. They receive all of the above plus weekend meals, transportation to and from the festival grounds, and additional rooming on Friday July 27th, and Saturday July 28th.
All students are required to purchase a combo book ($20) as part of registration.
Jazz Camp T-Shirt:
Included in tuition is an official Litchfield Jazz Camp T-shirt. Extra shirts can be purchased for $15 each.
Deposit, Payment Deadlines:
$350 non-refundable deposit ($100 non-refundable deposit for scholarship applicants).
Full Payment is due by May 1, 2018.
$50 FEE will automatically be charged for applications or payments received after May 1, 2018.
Need Based Scholarship Support:
Partial or full scholarship support may be available for middle and high school students in financial need. Connecticut residents are given priority, although out of state students are eligible as well.
Please note, scholarship does not cover or include private lessons, or extra items such as additional t-shirts, bags, or swimming.
To Apply: Fill in the print or on-line application. Required for application; pages 1 & 2 of Tax Form 1040, 2017 and a $100 non-refundable deposit. Deadline: April 1, 2018. Notification: On or about June 1, 2018. Once you receive confirmation that your application has been received, please do not inquire about your status. You will be informed as soon as possible.
Refunds & Withdrawals:
If all spaces are full, your deposit will be returned.
Tuition (but not deposit) is refundable for emergency withdrawals until June 1, 2018. ALL payments are forfeit for withdrawal after June 1, 2018.
For more information call: (860) 361-6285 or email us.